As a Doctor of Philosophy candidate you will undertake supervised research with the aim of making a significant and original contribution to a discipline or profession. This program is suited to applicants who:
- have some prior research experience
- are interested in a pursuing a career in research
- have a desire to make an original contribution to research in a particular field
- have a naturally inquiring mind and a desire to know more
- wish to gain an internationally recognised qualification
- want to enhance their employment opportunities.
Research areas include: Mechanical and Industrial Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Materials Engineering, Maritime Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, and Communication Technology.